Tampa Criminal Defense Office
The Tampa, Florida criminal defense law office of O’Brien Hatfield Reese, PA provides trusted and skilled legal representation in criminal law cases. Floridians from all over the state depend on the aggressive attorneys at O’Brien Hatfield Reese, PA to protect their rights, liberty and seek the best available outcome for their legal case.
We offer a completely free initial consultation to discuss the specifics of your situation. To get started, call in Tampa at 813-345-4909, Orlando at 407-735-6800, Miami at 305-874-0680, en Español at 813-390-2494.
Tour Our Tampa Law Office
We welcome you to get to know us better before visiting! You’ll find a 360 degree tour of our office below and you can view additional photos, updates and 360 office views on our O’Brien Hatfield Reese, PA Google listing.
Our Tampa federal criminal defense firm provides tenacious, skilled legal defense against the full range of criminal charges at the state and federal level. Feel free to read through some of our latest case results, case news, or criminal defense blog posts.
Some things you might not know about Tampa
Tampa is famous for its many parks & beaches, Gasparilla Pirate Festival (the 3rd largest parade in the U.S.), Florida State Fair, Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens, and many other fun and exciting attractions. But there are things about Tampa that some Americans may not know:
- Bayshore Boulevard in South Tampa is claimed to be the longest continuous sidewalk in the world, measuring 4.5 miles long
- The original Columbia Restaurant nestled in the Ybor City neighborhood of Tampa is the oldest Spanish restaurant in the U.S. and the oldest continuously operated restaurant in Florida
- Manned by the Tampa Port Authority, the Port of Tampa is the largest in Florida
- Florida is the lightning strike capital in the country, and the region between Tampa and Orlando is considered “Lightning Alley”
- Tampa ranks amongst the best U.S. cities for coffee lovers
- Many well-known films were shot partially or entirely in Tampa such as Magic Mike, Edward Scisscorhands, and Goodfellas
- The longest home run Babe Ruth ever hit happened in Tampa at the old Plant Field baseball stadium